How to Make Lust Last: 13 Ways to Keep Married Sex Hot and Sizzling
- Be open to a quicky in the laundry room.
- Incorporate sex toys into your sex life.
- Make having sex a priority. Decide together the preferred frequency for each of you.
- Confide in each other your fantasies and sex “bucket list”.
- Read everything you can find about married sex, sex for singles, sex lives, and swingers. (Trash magazines, online blogs, sex advice websites.) Share!
- Look around your home for “bondage on a budget” resources. Look for laundry clothes-pins, sashes, makeup brushes, pipe cleaners, belts. (Anything that brings texture sensations to your bedroom.)
- Schedule date nights that always end in sex or skin-on-skin cuddling.
- Be a yes in life; be a yes in the bedroom, kitchen, hot tub, drive-in, back yard and garage.
- Have your husband choose a sexy outfit and wear it on your next date night under your outfit.
- Text each other some naughty text messages to create anticipation.
- Throw out all of your stained, holey pajamas and invest in NEW bedroom clothes to bring in new energy to your boudoir.
- Set a timer and make-out with each other for five minutes before you touch each other’s hot zones.
- Pretend you do not know anything about your partner. Have him show you and tell you what he enjoys.
Keep The Passion Alive In Your Marriage
Sitting down over a relaxed dinner or a nice drive can be the perfect time to acknowledge to each other that the longer you are together, the more difficult it is for each of you to keep the creativity flowing in your bedroom. That’s ok. That is the human condition. The difference is that you two are committed to keeping the passion alive. This will be like back in the old days when you first met!
You Know the Importance of Sex in a Marriage
When you have quality time face to face, you can talk about some of these 13 Ideas for Spicing Up Your Married Sex Life. Print these out and check them off as you try each one. Make a rating system and highlight the tips you REALLY want to try again. Find out which ideas your partner loved most and be sure to keep track of those, too. Eventually, add some new items of your own to the list and remember to have fun. Sex is fun and funny. Giggling sometimes comes with the territory. Keep a playful attitude and your married sex hot!
Sexy and Kinky Tips for Married Couples
We have so many more tips we are excited to share with you via our video course.
If you are married and are empty-nesters and are ready to reclaim your sex life now that the kids are all moved out you will love our Art of Bondassage course. Or, maybe you have been through an illness or menopause and your sex life can use some C.P.R. It happens in all relationships and there is no shame in asking your partner to help you with improving your sex life.
Do you want to stay together for many more years? Do you want to stay married, but need some professional help? A fabulous sensual massage can be orgasmic and when you both learn our techniques in our course, it will bring you both bliss. Think of it as an investment in your orgasms and well being.
We Would Love To Teach You How To Be Kinky
When you buy our course, you will learn to take turns being in the power position. If you are normally a more dominant lover, learn how to let go of the control to your lover and enjoy receiving a sensual massage. Learn more about impact play and edging. Let us teach you some techniques for nipple play that will bring you to the brink.
Whether you’re a novice or an experienced player, we’re delighted to be your guide on a journey of submission, exploration, and pleasure.
If you feel like our $97 course may be a little slow for you, we do also have an Advanced Bondassage Course for $395 . You can even pay for our $395 Advance Bondassage Course in 3 payments, too. Be sure to sign up for our HOT SEX TIPS newsletter here so we can keep your sex life smoking hot. (Read our blog about our Couples Kink Coaching here.)
Kinky Tips & Techniques For Married Couples Learning To Be Kinky
If you have married or in a long term relationship and want to keep your sex life healthy in marriage, we do offer private coaching. Our private coaching is in person, and working with Jaeleen gives you the confidence and freedom to explore new techniques, new erogenous zones, and delicious new areas of sensory pleasure.
Our founder, Jaeleen, offers private coaching. “I’m a sensual domina, professional bodyworker, and the creator of Bondassage® and Elysium by Bondassage®. I’ve had the honor of introducing people around the world to the fascinating world of kink. Introducing couples to the art of Bondassage has increased their passion, deepened their connection, and spiced up their intimate playtime. I’d love to help you too!”
More about Jaeleen: I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Professional Domina, Reiki Master, Urban Tantrika, and Sensual Shaman with more than 25 years of experience. I have extensive training in several healing modalities, including Amma, Swedish, acupressure, shiatsu, deep tissue, sports massage, Reiki, rebirthing, polarity, trigger, and active release, Thai, Tantra, and Taoist Massage, Shamanic journeying, aromatherapy, and esoteric energy healing.
Email Jaeleen at email@example.com to introduce yourself to her and that will get your conversation going.